Click here to make your own myspace banners from MyspaceBanners.com!
Make your own Banner Here!

« Home | this year's Snakes and Ladders » | Draft tradewinds » | Draft candidates scouting reports galore » | draft camp wraps up » | Raptors give up on Araujo send him to Jazz for Hum... » | ahh the smell of pre-draft camp » | Kings add Mussel... » | Bad Boys or Lost Boys? » | FIRST PICK. » | Round 1 storylines » 

Friday, June 16, 2006 

thursday's quotes

Mark Cuban on Michael Jordan becoming part owner of the Charlotte Bobcats:

"Welcome to my world, Michael," he said. "Get out the checkbook"


Shaq on the "hard" foul from Jerry Stackhouse in game four:

"My daughters tackle me harder when I come home," he said.
"I'm one of the last players from the old school,
you just have to take a hard foul like that and keep on moving.
It actually felt pretty good to get hit like that.
Thank you, Jerry. Appreciate it
"


Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates